NoMercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd CLASS SKILLS AFTER AWAKENING!!!

2 posters

Go down

3rd CLASS SKILLS AFTER AWAKENING!!! Empty 3rd CLASS SKILLS AFTER AWAKENING!!!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 am

This topic should help you to make proper choice of class
Click on the class name to see the picture from Awakening process!

I am awake. What skills will I get? What are the skills I have lost?
Stigma, DoD, etc. Rare are very interested. Table of all 30 + classes - better.

I know Awakening Skills + Race Skills. But I don't know my skills after Awakening before learn the new.

Archer:
Sagittarius
Moonlight Sentinel
Ghost Sentinel
Trickster

Enchanter:
Dominator
Doomcryer
Sword Muse
Spectral Dancer
Hierophant
Judicator

Healer:
Eva's Saint
Sillien Saint
Cardinal

Knight:
Hell Knight
Phoenix Knight
Eva's Templar
Shillien Templar

Warrior:
Dreadnought
Duelist
Titan
Maestro
Doombringer
Grand Khavatari

Wizzard:
Storm Screamer
Mystic Muse
Archmage
Soul Taker
Soul Hound

Rogue:
Adventurer
Wind Rider
Ghost Hunter
Fortune Seeker

Summoner:
Arcana Lord
Elemental Master
Spectral Master

When a character awakens all of your current skill set is removed
Your skills set are actually reset to a pre-determined set of skills made of 2nd and 3rd class skills appropriate to your pre-awakened class.
Skills learned by forgotten books are not transferred into awakening.
You cannot learn Forgotten scrolls when you are awakened.
Your skills are reset only after awakening. So if change from Titan to Yul Archer you are now a Yul Archer with 2nd/3rd class archer skills.
If you are doing a Class Switch the awaken skill set will be default to a human class.
So for those classes mentioned, there are multiple warrior, wizard and Knight. The skill sets will default to the following:
Tyrr Warrior -> Duelist
Feoh Wizard -> Archmage
Sigel Knight -> Phoenix Knight
2nd and 3rd job skills still use Lesser Giant's Codex for enchanting(even after awakening).
Race skills follow you to every class.
If you awaken to the same class type as one of your subclass, you cannot Dual Class using that subclass anymore. The NPC which lets you take the Split Destiny quest says "You cannot expand the power to the same class as your main class.
Once you have learned all of the 4th class skills there will be (in most cases) no skills left from the previous 3rd and 2nd job skill.
All Characters created in the GoD update can awaken.
Not All characters created in GoD will receive the item (Stone of Destiny/Fate) required to change route during awakening. (as stated before, this will depend on meeting a specific level requirement.)
If you do not posses the Stone of Destiny/Fate, you can only awaken to the same class type as your 3rd class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://nomercy.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

3rd CLASS SKILLS AFTER AWAKENING!!! Empty Re: 3rd CLASS SKILLS AFTER AWAKENING!!!

Post by bjesus Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 am

this is really a very helpful information especially to a newbie like me as this would really help me in making a decision if i really got the right character for me to enjoy the game since really a lot of character and it is so confusing sometimes especially if you are just beginning and i want to be able to enjoy the game to its fullest. having the right character would help me have a great gaming experience.

bjesus

Back to top Go down